- Event Information
Check out the trails and facilities at the Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, the host venue of the 2011 Haywood Ski Nationals. The nordic centre has over 65km of trails and recreational skiers will be able to access many trails even on race days. Rentals equipment and service is available on-site.
Looking for things to do on rest days? Check these out:
- Check out Canmore's Main Street for some excellent shopping
- Check out University Night - 15 Universities will be there providing information
- Take a stroll down Banff Avenue
- Learn about Canmore's mining history at the Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre
- Soak those tired muscles in the Banff Upper Hot Springs
- See the latest blockbuster at Banff's Lux Cinema Centre
- Take a dip in the pool, hot tub and sauna at the Canmore Recreation Centre
- Hit the slopes at any of the nearby alpine ski resorts
- Take in a dinner show at the Cornerstone Theatre and Restaurant
- Work out in an Olympic class weight room at the Bill Warren Training Centre
- Take a ride up the Banff Gondola
For more ideas and information on the local area, check out Tourism Canmore Kananaskis.